Classic style Manta diving watch. It has a strong and stylish design and has passed the test up to a water pressure of 100 m.
Stainless steel body, scratch-resistant crystal glass and long strap
- It consists of a stainless steel body and crystal glass (lens?), and has passed the test up to atmospheric pressure of 100 m.
- Uses an accurate Quartz crystal unit.
- With a bezel that rotates only in one direction, you can easily measure dive time.
- Fluorescent short hand, long hand and second hand that are easy to read even in dark places.
- Date display.
- Reinforced stainless steel buckle.
- Uses stainless steel strap pins.
- A long strap that can be attached even when wearing a thick wetsuit.